Friday, September 24, 2010

Vocal Podcast


1.  What tools and techniques did you use to create your podcast?
I used jingles and put pictures into the podcast to create it.

2.  How could you use a project like this in other classes?
You could use a project like this in other classes by using this to talk about a topic that we have been currently discussing in class.

3.  In the “real world”, how could podcast projects be used (In what careers/businesses, etc.)?
A manager of a business could make a podcast and send it to their employees to tell them about important information.

4.  What part of the assignment was easy for you?   What was difficult?
Making the script was easy for me. Recording the script was hard because sometimes I didn’t record it right and had to redo it. Getting the pictures and jingles on weren’t hard but I had to make them the right length which made it time consuming.

5.  What part of the directions would you like to clarify?
No, I understood all of the directions. If there was something I needed help on I would just ask you.

No comments:

Post a Comment